- I work for Visma Consulting. I am a branch development manager and my roles are ... everything development!
- Occassionally I do technical review on books from The Pragmatic Bookshelf (pragprog). I've done reviews on such diverse books as "Dart for Hipsters", "Create Mobile Games with Corona", "OpenGL ES 2 for Android" and a couple of iOS books.
- You can find me on LinkedIn, Twitter and Github.
- I run my own very small consultancy in my spare time (Schau Consulting, CVR 31649102) where I help selected clients with code and consulting.
- I generally keep all sorts of stuff and documents on my Github page.
- Development Manager, Visma Consulting, 2020/6 -
- Everything development
- CTO, esignatur, 2016/11 - 2020/5
- Ensuring the continued improvement of the worlds best digital signing solution.
- Lead Developer, esignatur, 2013/4 - 2016/11
- C#, MVC, Razor, Raven DB, Git + GitHub, PAdES, PDF, SDO, XMLDSIG, Signing, Software Architecture, Team City
- Developer, Telenor, 2011/7 - 2013/3
- C#, MVC, Razor, MS SQL 2008, Git, TDD, SBE
- Developer / Application Specialist, CDRator, 2009/9 - 2011/3
- Release Management, Subversion, Java, 118 service, impl. of Service Providers and training/education
- Senior Solution Architect, Capernow, 2008/5 - 2008/8
- Develop roadmap for iTSM product
- Solution Architect, Hewlett Packard, 2001/9 - 2008/4 and 2008/11 - 2009/8
- Virtualization, consolidation, solution architecture, workshop facilitation, "Driver for Linux", Technical Project Management, Developer on HP OpenView ServiceActivator
- Infrastructure Consultant, Compaq Computers, 1999/12 - 2001/8
- Unix/Linux infrastructure (firewalls, email gateways), Openwave KX/MX, Sendmail, Design and development of MTA gateway
- Developer/System Administrator, Fleggaard Dandata, 1996/6 - 1999/11
- Embedding AcuCobol in the Apache Webserver, data collection tools based on Datamate and Systel, Sysadmin on Linux and HP-UX
You can view my full CV in danish or english.